Lake Bonavista Real Estate
Lake Bonavista is a Calgary residential community located in the southeast quadrant of the City of Calgary.
It is located South of Anderson Road, East of Macleod Trail South, North of Canyon Meadows Drive, and West of Bow Bottom Trail.
Why residents love Lake Bonavista?
- Two private man-made lakes to enjoy all four seasons in Calgary - only available to residents
- Nearby Avenida Place Shopping Centre with newly revitalized Food Hall and Fresh Market (https://www.avenidamarket.ca/)
- Located close to Southcentre Shopping Centre https://www.southcentremall.com/
Visit the Lake Bonavista Community Association website for more local events happening in the community: https://www.lake-bonavista.ca/WPWPublicSite/Home/
Schools located or designated schools located near Lake Bonavista:
- Lake Bonavista School, Public Elementary (http://school.cbe.ab.ca/school/LakeBonavista/Pages/default.aspx)
- Andrew Sibbald School, Public Elementary (http://school.cbe.ab.ca/school/andrewsibbald/Pages/default.aspx)
- Sam Livingston School, Public Elementary (http://school.cbe.ab.ca/school/SamLivingston/Pages/default.aspx)
- Nickle School, Public Junior High (http://school.cbe.ab.ca/school/Nickle/Pages/default.aspx)
- St. Boniface School, Catholic Elementary (https://www.cssd.ab.ca/schools/stboniface/ContactUs/Pages/Default.aspx)
- St. Bonaventure School, Catholic Junior High (https://www.cssd.ab.ca/schools/stbonaventure/Pages/default.aspx)
The following churches are located in (or near) the community of Lake Bonavista:
- Bonavista Baptist Church (https://www.bonavistabaptist.ca/)
- Bonavista Evangelical Missionary Church (https://bonavistachurch.ca/)
- Holy Nativity Anglican Church (http://holynativitycalgary.com/)
- St. Bonaventure Church (https://www.stbonaventureparish.ca/)
Lake Bonavista ranked 8th overall in Avenue Calgary’s 2019 Best Neighbourhoods. https://www.avenuecalgary.com/best-neighbourhoods-filter/lake-bonavista-2/
Population in 2018: 10,292
Density (people per sq. km): 1,979
Median assessed property value in 2017: $554,000
Dwellings that are single-family homes: 80%
Percentage of commuters who walk or bike to work: 3.7%
Best Neighbourhood Scores
Using a variety of data sources, we assigned scores to each neighbourhood for characteristics and amenities that make a neighbourhood desirable. To learn more about how the best neighbourhoods are determined, read our methodology.
Overall rank for Best Neighbourhoods 2019: 8
Restaurant access points: 28
Public recreation facility access points: 92
Engagement points: 170
Parks and green space points: 41
Pathway points: 10
Lake Bonavista is the 75th most walkable neighborhood in Calgary with 10,716. There are about 75 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Lake Bonavista. residents. https://www.walkscore.com/CA-AB/Calgary/Lake_Bonavista
Lake Bonavista has some public transportation.
Browse Lake Bonavista Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Lake Bonavista Calgary Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||46|
Property Types (active listings)
South Calgary Communities
Contact the IW Calgary Real Estate Team to receive for more information about Lake Bonavista Calgary Real Estate, Calgary's new homes, Living in Lake Bonavista.
Looking to buy or sell in the Lake Bonavista neighbourhood or to schedule a home showing contact your Lake Bonavista Calgary real estate experts today.
Independent Women Real Estate | IW Calgary Real Estate | Calgary Real Estate | Lake Bonavista Community | Lake Bonavista Real Estate | Lake Bonavista Calgary | Lake Communities Calgary | Calgary Lake | Calgary SW Community | Lake Bonavista Houses for Sale
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.